Wednesday, August 10, 2011

WME Award!

Worst. Mom. Ever. Award goes to yours truly this week ...


Brynn is officially walking now (Yay!)

She's a little pro already. That kid can seriously move!

The only problem being --- the war zone she's expected to walk through.
Here's just the view from where I happened to be sitting to the hallway ...
sad to say, though, that every room in our house looks something like this right now. Boo.

And little chubby toddle legs can only handle so much ...

We've seen a lot of this face lately after falling into/over things ...

And now her face is breaking out in colorful spots ...

All this to my baby who is so good natured she rarely cries for anything...


Poor kid ... if only mom could get her stinkin' house clean!
I think she still loves me though.

I sure love her.
How could you not, I mean
look at all that cute bed head :)

2 comments:

  1. I remember those days. Seemed like all I ever did was pick up toys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I don't feel so bad about her running into our door frame the other day now. What a tough kid.

    ReplyDelete