Friday, September 2, 2011

First day of School!!!

What a busy and exciting day!!

My sweet daughter had her first day of kindergarten!

How cute is she all ready and waiting to ride her bike down the street for school. She was pretty nervous but also really excited!


she looks soo tiny under her ginormous new backpack!

Riding over to the school ... pretty sure it's the only bike there with training wheels still on. (cute no?)

I did get one cute picture of her at her desk before I figured I should just stop doting and leave already!

Here she is after school -- excited and showing off her new bracelet from her teacher since it is not only the first day of school ...

but also her 5th birthday!!!!!

What little girl doesn't think the first day of kindergarten is like the BEST present for her birthday ever!! Danna thought it was pretty cool!
I'm so glad she made the cut (though barely) to go to school this year--I know she's going to love it!

More birthday pictures to come!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to BOTH your girls! I loved the pink cherry cupcakes! They looked darling. And tasty. :)

    To answer your question: I think we spent a little (maybe a lot) over $3000 on our trip to Hawaii. I frankly don't want to know the exact price. We booked our flights and hotel through Travelocity and then spent about a thousand more dollars (I'm guessing) on tourist stuff, food, fees, etc. I think you would LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. . . she's pretty cute. I feel bad we never called and said happy birthday. We still should. . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so blonde...I love it! And the backpack is cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks so cute! Love the shoes too.

    ReplyDelete