Halloween Costumes
2011!!
nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah
nah nah nah nah nah nah ...
BATTTTTTTsss ...
(okay doesn't quite work with the batman theme song)..
But ...
They are still soooo cute!
(Brynny is trying to show off her wings like her sisters .. cute!)
Mom--these are my claws!
cheezin it up!
So- weeks ago I asked the girls to think of what they wanted to be for Halloween this year. Danna just HAD to be a cowgirl.
HAD TO!
It was set in stone.
Then about a week later we asked Rina finally decided what she wanted to be ...
"A bat"
Okay--A cowgirl and a bat ... guess we can do that. (though I'm totally mental in that I HAVE to make the whole family match every Halloween)
How the heck do you match a bat with a cowgirl?
A week later ...
"Okay Danna, lets find you something to wear for your cowgirl costume."
"Mom, I'm going to be a bat!"
"I thought you were going to be a cowgirl ..."
"Nope, a bat "
"You sure?"
"yep"
Okay, bat it is!
So, since I was making 2 I figured I'd add one more and make 3!
And to meld the whole family together with Sa-WEET costume matchyness (without Mike and I being vampires which I was opposed to for some reason) ...
Mike and I dressed up as
wait for it ...
Spelunkers!!!
(you know, like cavers, people who go explore caves, you know caves, like where bats live...)
kinda clever right?
So here's a ridiculous picture of me that I stole from a friend on facebook cause we completely forgot to take pictures together as a whole family. Lame.
Mike looked pretty awesome too but I don't have a picture ... dang!
until next year's costumes!










SOOO cute!!! I love'm! :)
ReplyDeleteSuch a fun idea! So creative.
ReplyDeleteAwesome! The little bats are super cute, and yours and Mike's so creative!
ReplyDeleteSo fun. You're so creative Tiff! Love Brynn's wingspan.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute! You guys might have to just redress up and get a family shot. Too fun!
ReplyDelete