I'm just realizing that it has been a good long while since I've posted ...
Not that we haven't been busy.
We celebrated my big 2-7 just over a week ago. Hooray for aging!
Then, all of last week we partied out of town for the Thanksgiving holiday. (Which was a blast!--I think Mike put the kids to bed every single night while we were there. It was an amazing break for me)
We got back late Sunday night but I'm still not quite back into the routine of things quite yet thanks to what I suspect might be a sinus infection. Yuck!
I have been feeling quite behind on everything.
So, I've been on Pinterest a bit lately (wonder why I haven't been getting things done now? :)) and I've seen these adorable Christmas light baby pictures floating around ...



Cute right? I thought it would be easy enough.
I know pretty much nothing about taking pictures apparently. I think I probably took over 300 pictures of my girls with Christmas lights.
None of mine are very astonishing--
here are probably my best even though most are partially blurry.
Let me know your favorite.
1)Being stinkers
2) Eyballs
3) No more pictures mom!
4) WHAAT's hiding in the camera lens?
5) gnome beard
6) picking on baby
7) odd angle
8) nice happy smiles--except scary blurry danna
9) brynny is enchanted
10) my fav--but no cute faces looking at me :(
Help me out a little? What should I use for my Christmas card ...
black and white? Color?
or scrap all of them and just send cards with no pictures?
I like 3, 9, 10 best
ReplyDeleteI like the darkest ones that are black and white...especially the last one.
ReplyDeleteI also like the black and white best, but I'll tell you that it was super easy sending cards without pictures.
ReplyDeleteWe did that same idea. I saw it on pintrest and fell in love too. I found it pretty hard getting the lighting right as well, but figured something that worked for us. I love all yours! Which one did you choose?
ReplyDelete