Tuesday, January 24, 2012

don't you hate when ...

you finally feel like your children get out of that stage where ...

(Danna and the purple marker incident)

they feel like making messes ...

(Carina and the butter dish incident)

and destroying things ?



And then you realize the baby ...

(Brynn and the yogurt in hair incident--2 days ago)

has just hit that stage ...

(she just loved all that attention)

Little Stinker!

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha! Looks like oodles of fun! Good luck with this next stage of life! I love that you always put the reality of life on your blog, but with your optimistic character infused into it! We sure miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Carina in the butter, gross! Can't wait for Leah to hit this stage, oh wait, I can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm...I don't think my first has gotten out of that stage...and I don't think she ever will! Those are the cutest little mess makers I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete