Tuesday, January 17, 2012

opinions?

The girls and I have been discussing getting some plastic surgery done...

on our faces ...

we're a bit undecided what we'd focus on however--we'd love some insight :)



Options for Danna

1. the elongated right side


2. the schnoz widener

3. the "Ebenezer Scrooge"

or
4. the Danna/Mommy face melt

Options for Carina

1. the Miss Piggy stretch

2. a little lift in the eye region

or
3. the face pincher

Options for Brynn

1. the oversized chin/forehead and pinched eye look...

2. the permanent goofy grin

3. the 'alien' with perfectly pouty baby lip

or
4. the troll

And lastly
Options for me

1. a "just home from the dentist" numb lip look

2. the eye enlarger

3. a little bit off the chin

or
4. Human cow


We'd love to hear what you all think before we throw our money into this thing :)

3 comments:

  1. Hailee and I like them all! P.S. Did you pierce Brynn's ears?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA! I say which ever one you pay for will be fantastic, I don't think you can go wrong with any of these. although, my favorite for you would be the eye enlarger or the human cow, it's a toss up between those two!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely the human cow, you pull it off so well. Talon and I will even adopt you into our herd.

    ReplyDelete