Tuesday, May 22, 2012

finally

took pictures of my girls in their Easter dresses!

You would really think that 1:00 church would make it just that much easier to make it on time.

I dare say that it does NOT!

It's killing me slowly.

I used to bathe the kids and do any lesson prep the night before. But because of the 2 EXTRA HOURS we have before church (than last year) I feel like I can apparently get everything done (sleep in, make a big breakfast, bathe the girls, fix a crockpot dinner, prepare singing time material, bathe myself ...)  Don't ask me why I do that to myself.
So, we're often running to make it to church before it begins.

Which is why I did not get any pictures of my girls in their adorable Easter dresses a month ago. (Thanks again Grandma Beva!)

So before running out the door we finally snapped a few pictures. In really bad lighting ... ignore that.

And here they are!


No comments:

Post a Comment