Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Oh boy, here we go ...

Thank you for all the kind and encouraging words.


And for the votes: we had an even 50/50 on guesses between girls and boys but we are pleased to announce that we are having a



BOY!



The doctor was pretty certain. We made sure :)

Mike and I are thrilled and nervous---how in the world do you raise a boy? It's like having a first child all over again in a way. Fun! and Crazy!  It's still sinking in for both of us and the girls think it's the best thing ever.

I will finally get to go use some of the tote of boy clothes I've been hoarding down in the basement!

And here are some first pictures of our handsome little man---cause I have no doubt he will be...

Be prepared for some amazing ultrasound shots--I was.

 profile 2D


 whole body shot 3D   head on left, arm bent with hand on cheek, legs curled up on right



3D of baby's face--you can see eyes, nose and mouth fairly clearly. Better on the actual picture though.


We are excited and hope the next half of pregnancy goes quickly--though I know it wont for my aching body :)

Thanks guys!



6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I always say I don't know what I'd do with a boy, it seems so strange to think of a boy baby after two girls for us! And you've got three girls so even more so I bet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet. We are all very excited for you guys! And us! Our first Murri Nephew. You will be awesome parents-of-a-boy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! Congratulations!!! Boys are seriously are so awesome! You will be great at raising a little boy! Can't wait to see pics of him when he comes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I'm so happy you're finally getting that BOY! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAAAAAAYYY!!! I love my little mamma's boy so much. Hope the pregnancy goes smoothly for ya. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, so I haven't been on my blog for a few months, and THIS is what I missed! Congratulations on your new baby soon-to-come, and yay for a boy! I'm so happy for you! I'm just a month off from you...due October 22ish. Have any good Halloween costume ideas? :)We're having a human. I just saw that cartoon in your last post and made me laugh because that's what I've been telling everyone. It'll be a surprise this time around. Anyway, I am so excited for you and Mike. Maybe one of these days I'll get to meet all of your adorable little girls! Take care.

    ReplyDelete