Our super saturday is coming up in October for our ward.
I'm on the committee to come up with great ideas. Which, of course, I have none of. I'm a good 'idea thief' though.
I figured it couldn't hurt to ask a few friends for ideas that they have done or would like to do for a super saturday type activity--on the cheap preferably.
What do you think of these pinterest ideas? would you sign up to make any of these?












I've been planning something similar lately too, so I'm loving all your ideas! I really like the door mat and the growth chart, in fact I might made one just like that its so cute! Felt play food is a lot harder to make than it looks though, I've had many failed attempts, but maybe you've got better instructions than I did :) We're having a craft night to make busy bags - I guess it only works for the crowd with kids, but they're super cheap and easy & kids love them. Just search Pinterest for busy bag and there are tons of ideas!
ReplyDeleteI think the scripture case would be popular especially if you show off your own.
ReplyDeleteCasserole tote
ReplyDeleteDoormat
grey and yellow bag with bow
growth chart.
Those are my faves.