Monday, December 8, 2008

I love the busy-ness of the holidays. I know it drives a lot of people crazy but I love it. I had two symphony concerts last week (for those who didn't go you totally missed out), an enrichment activity and so many other things, it was a blast. We also have so many different parties and activities coming up that I don't know if we'll even be able to make them all but I'm still soo excited. Tomorrow evening I get to teach the priest's quorum a swimming lesson. Now, normally I'd be a bit intimidated since I'm going to be in a swimming suit and will have teenage boys all over the place, but I'm actually looking forward to it (my husband will keep them toned down I hope). I've also been asked to play my violin in church for the next two upcoming Sundays. I'm thrilled even though I'm completely unprepared and don't even know what I'm going to be playing yet. I think the season is getting to me. Not to mention that I have just found out a couple of my friends have just had their babies and a couple more have announced they are pregnant. How great (for them, I'm still glad it's not me quite yet) :).  Anyway, thanks for everyone's enthusiasm, it's working for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment