So, the other day Mike and I were on the couch watching It's a Wonderful Life and Not paying attention to our two year old, when she comes up to us saying, "I'm so pretty mommy." "You are a beautiful little girl," Mike replied before either of us had a look at her. When I did, I just started laughing. I know I should have been upset or reprimanded her or something but it was just hilarious to me that Danna had my mascara all over her face! HA! She never seems to amaze me with what she can come up with to destroy or mess up in the 5 minutes I leave her alone. Good thing it wasn't waterproof. Anyway, not only was it all over her face and hands, but over our computer desk and an entire wall in our bedroom. Such a cute kid.
However, my favorite part, though it doesn't show in the pictures very well, was that she actually did a pretty fantastic job with her eyelashes. I was impressed.
Till next time. . .
this video is very short and sideways but it was soo cute at the time. enjoy!
That is hilarious! I love it!
ReplyDeleteHaha I love this! I love it even more because I can read the top of her shirt.... "i've been good...."!
ReplyDeleteHow funny and cute, being a mom is going to be a tough job, there just so innocent!
ReplyDelete