Addison's hair is growing faster in some areas then the others, so I just part it down the side and put a bow in or something. but I think that look is cute on babies! What a cute little girl!
Oh my goodness, so adorable!!! I totally love the toupee look!
I think it's cute. William is 19 months old, and I have yet to cut his hair, so obviously I am a fan of her hair too!
Addison's hair is growing faster in some areas then the others, so I just part it down the side and put a bow in or something. but I think that look is cute on babies! What a cute little girl!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, so adorable!!! I totally love the toupee look!
ReplyDeleteI think it's cute. William is 19 months old, and I have yet to cut his hair, so obviously I am a fan of her hair too!
ReplyDelete