I was tagged on facebook a couple of times before I decided to give this a try. I was surprised to find it was harder than I had initially imagined. So, because I spent so long agonizing over this thing this morning I thought I'd just use it for my blog post too.
And, since some of my friends are not on facebook, they get the opportunity to try this as well.
I tag all of you who read this blog!
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
1. I have a couple obsessions, thrift shopping is one of them.
2. I really dislike politics.
3. I can eat an entire tub of popcorn at the movie theater (and more if there are free refills).
4. I'm fascinated with the human body, blood, guts, all of it except eyeballs really creep me out.
5. I really dislike winter. . . so why have I lived in SE Idaho for the past 6 years?
6. I'm addicted to cheesy LDS romance novels.
7. I have a swimming suit (2 sizes to small for me) hanging in my bedroom to remind myself to work out every once in awhile.
8. Neither me or my husband likes video games (but I can play solitaire on the computer for hours)
9. I love playing with my children. I've gotten really into Duck, Duck, Goose; London Bridges; Jump Rope and Hide and Seek.
10. My newest goal is to plant a garden in the backyard, despite having no idea when or how to pull that off.
11. I love to make quilts but rarely do, I just dream about all the beautiful quilts I'm going to make someday.
12. I love leftovers.
13. I adore the way my husband is with the kids and the way he makes up nicknames for everybody and everything.
14. I'm car retarded, I know nothing about them except how to drive.
15. I rarely have to shave my legs cause I have blond hair. Yay!
16. The highlight of my day is finding mail in the mailbox.
17. I'm not a morning or a night person, I like to sleep.
18. I don't like cookies, or brownies, or pie.
19. Another obsession I have is buying stickers for scrapbooking. I rarely use them though.
20. I love to play the violin in church cause everyone there thinks I'm amazing. If they only knew. . .
21. I don't like to cook, bake, etc.
22. If I went back to school, I think I'd like to go into art, just because I think it would be fun.
23. I love surprising my husband at work with lunch. It's probably not a surprise anymore cause I do it often enough.
24. I love hanging out with friends and laughing like crazy!
25. My husband and I make some pretty dang cute kids!
2. I really dislike politics.
3. I can eat an entire tub of popcorn at the movie theater (and more if there are free refills).
4. I'm fascinated with the human body, blood, guts, all of it except eyeballs really creep me out.
5. I really dislike winter. . . so why have I lived in SE Idaho for the past 6 years?
6. I'm addicted to cheesy LDS romance novels.
7. I have a swimming suit (2 sizes to small for me) hanging in my bedroom to remind myself to work out every once in awhile.
8. Neither me or my husband likes video games (but I can play solitaire on the computer for hours)
9. I love playing with my children. I've gotten really into Duck, Duck, Goose; London Bridges; Jump Rope and Hide and Seek.
10. My newest goal is to plant a garden in the backyard, despite having no idea when or how to pull that off.
11. I love to make quilts but rarely do, I just dream about all the beautiful quilts I'm going to make someday.
12. I love leftovers.
13. I adore the way my husband is with the kids and the way he makes up nicknames for everybody and everything.
14. I'm car retarded, I know nothing about them except how to drive.
15. I rarely have to shave my legs cause I have blond hair. Yay!
16. The highlight of my day is finding mail in the mailbox.
17. I'm not a morning or a night person, I like to sleep.
18. I don't like cookies, or brownies, or pie.
19. Another obsession I have is buying stickers for scrapbooking. I rarely use them though.
20. I love to play the violin in church cause everyone there thinks I'm amazing. If they only knew. . .
21. I don't like to cook, bake, etc.
22. If I went back to school, I think I'd like to go into art, just because I think it would be fun.
23. I love surprising my husband at work with lunch. It's probably not a surprise anymore cause I do it often enough.
24. I love hanging out with friends and laughing like crazy!
25. My husband and I make some pretty dang cute kids!
GOOD LUCK!
You don't like brownies?! That's got to be a sin! Just kidding. We should really get together and go hang out with the girls...we have girls nights occasionally...I'll have to call you
ReplyDeleteSeriously!!! I might even make a trip down to Rexburg for the occasion. (sometimes getting out of the house is VERY important :)
ReplyDeleteCan Danna jump rope? That's impressive!
ReplyDelete