Monday, July 27, 2009

glad

I'm glad I'm not carrying one of these right now. . .


I'm glad I'm not dealing with swarms of these. . .


I'm glad I don't have to worry about this during the day. . . 


Or this at night. . .



I'm glad I don't have to worry about one of these. . .


I'm glad that I don't have to sleep here. . .


Sometimes I have to remind myself how great it is just to be 'stuck' at home.

6 comments:

  1. Way to count your blessings! It's good to remember the little things and be happy in the moment if you can. Don't worry, being "stuck" at home won't last forever. (Although I'm sure it feels like it!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tiffany! I needed that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and that's a fun idea - I totally might copy you, if that's okay. ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mike must be at scout camp? I'm glad you're looking at the bright side of things. Good luck! Give us a call if you get too bored!

    ReplyDelete
  5. he he!! you are a good sport!! if you are bored call us!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paden is up there...hopefully gaining character from dealing with all of these things.

    ReplyDelete