They probably ARE bored with the way I cook. . . cause I really don't. I'm not known for my skills in the kitchen! These pictures were pretty funny though, Danna still had the last bite of hamburger in her mouth, it was pretty entertaining.
I don't normally comment on other people's blogs. I linked from Emily Downey's blog. I am DeAnn Munns' oldest daughter, Jill. (Cierra and Carli's oldest sister). Anyway, this was too sweet not to leave a comment. How hilarious that she's still holding her food in her hand! Don't we wish we could sleep like that again!?
I love how both your kids are asleep while previously eating! Are they bored with the way you cook? haha j/k
ReplyDeleteThey probably ARE bored with the way I cook. . . cause I really don't. I'm not known for my skills in the kitchen! These pictures were pretty funny though, Danna still had the last bite of hamburger in her mouth, it was pretty entertaining.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I love that they fell asleep eating. :) haha And you're great for making the every day things a little bit of an adventure.
ReplyDeletehaha!! me too!! it was cool to see you guys on saturday!
ReplyDeleteLoving nap time - DITTO!
ReplyDeleteOh I so love naptime too!! Cute pics.
ReplyDeleteOh how I love nap time too. Naps keep my sane....
ReplyDeleteI don't normally comment on other people's blogs. I linked from Emily Downey's blog. I am DeAnn Munns' oldest daughter, Jill. (Cierra and Carli's oldest sister). Anyway, this was too sweet not to leave a comment. How hilarious that she's still holding her food in her hand! Don't we wish we could sleep like that again!?
ReplyDelete