BRRRRRRRRRR!!
When did autumn get here?
Okay, now, usually this is quite a depressing thought for me. Like, "Oh no!!!! I'm going to lose my tan and will have to become a hermit and I won't be able to find watermelon anywhere!" type of crisis. And yes, it is a crisis when those things happen.
But this time around I'm a little excited for the coolness to set in. Why, you ask?
Because I have a new obsession called blogging (thanks Emily). Not writing blogs, mind you, but reading other women's blogs, women I don't know but LOVE. Women who are funny and creative and thrifty, and magic, and did I say creative? And who are moms. They inspire me with some of the beautiful and fun things they create.
So now I have ideas (most of which I've stolen from these women) to help me make the most of my cooped up time at home. And I'm SOO EXCITED!!!
Seriously check out some of these adorable ideas!

(don't remember)

http://notsoidlehands.blogspot.com

http://notsoidlehands.blogspot.com

http://kari-youcanmakeit.blogspot.com

(don't remember)

http://www.skiptomylou.org

http://www.skiptomylou.org

http://kari-youcanmakeit.blogspot.com
And this isn't even the half of it. There are ideas for baby, furniture, bedroom, bathroom, outdoors, sewing, quilts, organization, cooking and more.
And they have hundreds more that are sooo cute!
Check out a few links I have off to the right under 'new obsessions' if you're interested in seeing what else they and others have done but beware--you may become addicted.
I'm soooo glad you put those sites here on your blog! I absolutely LOVE autumn! (I probably shouldn't because it means my most dreaded season, winter, is just around the corner.) But anyhow, I just put up my fall decorations and they are looking a little sparse here in my bigger duplex. So I went out shopping, but to no avail! You Idahoans are sooo lucky to have cute craft stores around like the mini-bazaar. :) But now, Tiff, you have saved the day!!! HOORAY! I am going to have a blast looking through these ideas. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI TOLD you! They are so ADDICTING! I really need to show you some of my favorites. 320 Sycamore is one of my FAVS! There is one called Centsational girl. http://www.theletteredcottage.net/ you should check her out.
ReplyDeleteYou're right, this could get dangerous for me too. Thanks for sharing all these links to GREAT ideas!
ReplyDeleteTif, you are an inspiration! I'm having sooo much fun! My poor little house needs a facelift and I'm loving perusing these websites. I hope you don't mind, but I copied you and have started putting my favorites on my blog too. It's a compliment. ;)
ReplyDeleteThose must be the cute little projects you talk about every morning! I can't wait to see when they are done!!
ReplyDeleteWhy don't you and Emily start sponsering craft day at your houses. We will show up pay for our stuff and you can teach us how to make the project! Great idea!
ReplyDeleteOoohhhh! So fun!
ReplyDelete