Merrily, Merrily, Merrily, Merrily, life is but a dream. . .
After yard sale-ing one particular Saturday and not finding anything that I wanted or needed (weird, I know) I found this big blow-up raft. Did I need it? no way. . . but my mind was rolling with possibilities of all the fun we could have with it. So I talked down a $30 purchase to $20 and brought home my random prize (with oars, how fun!)
OK- So maybe I AM addicted to random stuff just 'cause I can get it for cheap.
Anyway, last Friday we invited my sister Amber and her husband Talon for a float down the warm river just above Ashton. We had a blast as you can see. Even the girls loved our little adventure, as well as Big Jud's when we were through!
I recommend you try it sometime. Call us if you need to borrow a raft!
Cool! I still have the amazing find from our garage-sale adventure last summer, remember? 2 still-in-package king-size down pillows for a buck a piece. Boo-yeah!!! I'll totally go with you again if you ever need a buddy.
ReplyDeleteHave fun with your new toy! :)
that looks SO FUN!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo much fun! Looks like a great day to be in the water. I'm glad you finally have your sister back! (Those two lovebirds!) You'll have to get Amber to do a blog for her little family now. :)
ReplyDeleteHey, at least you can say you still play the violin with two kiddos around! That's amazing. :)
ReplyDeleteTiffany,
ReplyDeleteI just made a blog.
talonnelsonfamily.blogspot
I don't know how to make it all cutesy, so next time we meet up, I may have you help me. I also don't know how to get the information out to friends about the blog. What do you recommend?