Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Rules to live by. . .


Toddler's creed


If it is on, I must turn it off.

If it is off, I must turn it on.

If it is folded, I must unfold it.

If it is a liquid, it must be shaken, then spilled.

If it a solid, it must be crumbled, chewed or smeared.

If it is high, it must be reached.

If it is pointed, it must be run with at top speed.  

If it is not trash, it must be thrown away.

If it is in the trash, it must be removed, inspected, and thrown on the floor.

If it does not open, it must be screamed at.

If it is full, it will be more interesting emptied.

If it is empty, it will be more interesting full.

If it has a flat surface, it must be banged upon.

If Mommy's hands are full, I must be carried.

If Mommy is in a hurry and wants to carry me, I must walk alone.

If it is paper, it must be torn.

If it has buttons, they must be pressed.

If it is toilet paper, it must be unrolled on the floor.

If it is a bug, it must be swallowed.

If it is not food, it must be tasted.

If it is food, it must not be tasted.

If it is dry, it must be made wet with drool, milk, or toilet water.

If it is Mommy (or Daddy), it must be hugged.

I am toddler!


Thought this was funny and thought I'd share!

5 comments:

  1. That made me laugh! :) I thought you made that all up... it sounds just like something you would put together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! So true! So very true.
    tweenager rules:
    If it is wet, it must be ignored.
    If it is dry, it must be ignored.
    If it is homework, it must be ignored.
    If it is mom's voice, it must be ignored.
    If it is cleaning the room, it must be ignored. On and on, all being ignored. Ha ha, just kidding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah ha ha!! That was awesome Tiffany. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He He!! I love it, sooooo True!! I am going to cut and paste that, I have to share it with more moms out there!! We all need a good laugh!!!

    ReplyDelete