We don't know eachother but I am Janet Carters Sister and I just read the crime blog of yours and it reminds me of the time our sister and brother went into someones house as kids and did this very thing but not only flour but eggs and milk and what ever was in the kitchen and spilled it all over thier floor. Their floor was carpet too. Thanks for bringing up a memory.
We don't know eachother but I am Janet Carters Sister and I just read the crime blog of yours and it reminds me of the time our sister and brother went into someones house as kids and did this very thing but not only flour but eggs and milk and what ever was in the kitchen and spilled it all over thier floor. Their floor was carpet too. Thanks for bringing up a memory.
ReplyDeleteYour girls are so funny. Thanks for the pictures. They brought a smile to my face.
ReplyDeletelol. Bron would call this the "cinderella syndrome". Love it!
ReplyDeleteHaha! Oh that is too funny! Very good punishment I would say!
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOSH!! haha thats hilarious.
ReplyDeleteDo the chores help? I didn't know if Emma is too young for chores as a punishment or not and timeout is losing it's effectiveness.
ReplyDeleteToo funny! It's never too early to teach "toilet cleaning".
ReplyDelete