we are now the proud parents of 3 beautiful daughters!
Friday, August 20th at 7:19 p.m. our third beautiful girl, Brynn Claire Sackley, was born at 6 lb 15 oz and 20 inches long.
Isn't she just perfect?!
I think so. . .
Here are some pictures to make up for my lack of posting. . .
Me and my sister Amber showing our sexy pregnant silhouettes. I'm due in a week, Amber's has 2 months left.
This is just a cute picture of the girls playing on the bleachers at the park a couple of days before the baby is born. Two of a kind aren't they? (not for long!)
Finally, she's here!!! I'm feeling TONS better after my 9 month pregnancy and 3 hour (but epidural-less) labor. Everyone's so excited to see her!
What a doll!
"Cute widdow hands, Cute widdow eyes, Cute widdow.` . ."--said in high, squeaky, almost inaudible 2-year old voice
Mommy and baby after a shower and bath.
Awwwwwwww!
I just can't get enough. . .
A bit blurry but how can you not love this picture?
Oh my cuteness!
Sweet baby Brynn. . .
Kisses from big sister. . .
All the girls doting on Baby Brynn. . .
Here we are together in our FAMILY!
Still finding ways to get into things. . .
After baby's first bath at home, don't just-bathed babies smell the BEST!
Sleeping angel!
Seriously cute, no?
Okay, okay, just one more. . .
Obviously we can't get enough of Brynn and all of her innocent and adorable sweetness. We've also been lucky enough to have a super laid back, non-crying baby so far. (knock on wood)
*Happy sigh*
Thus far, being a mommy of 3 is just the BEST THING EVER! --no exaggeration
Till next week (when I'm left alone to try out this mommy of 3 thing. . . wish me luck!)
Congratulations! She is absolutely gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteYahoo! Glad all is well with your fam. She is a doll and has the sweetest chubby cheeks! Good work.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!! She is SO cute! Good luck being a Mommy of 3! You'll be amazing!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations you guys! So cute! I cannot wait to meet her!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! We are so happy for you! She is so beautiful but so are you Tiffany. Congratulations! Don't hesitate to call for help. We love babies.
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute, love all the pictures of the girls just in awe of her. she is a lucky girl to have two big sisters that will take care of her! Looks like you are doing awesome already! Can't wait to see her in person :) CONGRATS!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! Im so jealous I can't wait to have this baby (only 2ish weeks left) but how nice it would be to only have 3 hour labor!!! I'm just hoping I wont have to have another c-section. Your girls ALL THREE are so adorable they seriously look like three mini Tiffanys!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, you have a beautiful family! It's crazy how you can already see how Brynn looks like her sisters. And no epidural - what that on purpose? Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteTiffany--she couldn't be any more perfect. Congratulations! What a beautiful family!
ReplyDeleteWhoo Hoo! What a great mommy you are! I know you don't like housecleaning, but you sure seem to have it down when it comes to loving the sweet spirits Heavenly Father gives us! You are awesome Tiffany. Miss you!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!! She really is super super cute and so so tiny! I can't believe how fast they grow. :) You look like such a happy family! I'm thrilled for you!
ReplyDeleteWow! 3! Congratulations! Did you have Dr. Prince again?
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute family! Brynn really is a doll and I can't wait to meet her!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to 3 beautiful girls! Did you have an epidural with the other two? I miss Dr Prince he was such a good doc!
ReplyDeleteShe looks as beautiful as your other darling girls! congrats. And don't you love the recovery after a non-epidural delivery!!!
ReplyDeletebrynn is Beautiful! congrats again
Congrats, she is an adorable baby, not too surprised your all your girls are adorable. Kimmie said she is way cute, and she misses your girls. Enjoy your little angel.
ReplyDeletecongrats! Brynn is super cute! she def. looks like she belongs to you guys! have fun with her!
ReplyDelete