My newest niece,
Leah Mae Nelson,
was born this morning (Halloween) around 9:00 to two WONDERFUL people,
my little sister Amber and her husband Talon.
She's their first little baby and came to the world a couple days early and healthy and gorgeous!
She was born 7 lbs 1 oz and 19 inches long.
And seriously, she's CUTE!
I'll prove it!
Adorable no?
Mommy just can't get enough of her. . .
Proud daddy!
And the whole family together.
I can't even describe how happy and excited I am for you guys and your adorable new addition! Congratulations!
Oh, my! I'm soooo happy you have pictures already! Okay, so I'm dying to meet little Leah. What a pretty name! And I'm kinda jealous she has a Halloween birthday. I love the orange bow. She is beautiful! And so petite. Amber looks like a natural mommy. Give Amber a hug for me, will ya? I am soooo HAPPY for them!
ReplyDelete