Have I mentioned how obsessed I am with my girls?
I love to look at their little features and guess which little body part resembles which parent and compare and contrast their baby pictures ...
thought you might like to join in the fun!
Who can guess which of my kids is which???(Some are easier than others)
1. Newborns at the hospital:
2. First bath at home
4. Rub-a-dub-dub
5. Caught off guard:
6. Droopy eyes:
High fives to those who got them right!
Hope you enjoyed my little game as much as I did!
Curious about the answers? here we go:
ReplyDeleteD=Danna C=Carina B=Brynn
1. CBD 7. BDC
2. DCB 8. DBC
3. CDB 9. BDC
4. BDC 10. CDB
5. CBD 11. DBC
6. BCD 12. DCB
1.CBD
ReplyDelete2.DCB
3.CDB
4.DBC
5.CDB
6DCB
7BDC
8.DBC
9.DBC
10.CDB
11.BDC
12.DCB
I thiiiink I could tell who Carina was in most of them. ? I think Dana and Brynn look more alike as babies.
ReplyDeleteCute, cute kids!!! Loved the pictures. :)
I had the most trouble with #1 and #8, but here goes...
ReplyDelete1. CBD
2.DCB
3.CBD
4.BDC
5.CBD
6.BCD
7.DBC
8.DBC
9.BDC
10.CDB
11.DBC
12.DCB
See why you have to label every picture? It gets harder, the more kids you have.
2 wrong. What a terrible Grandma I am. Actually, I wasn't sure about #3 and that's one I got wrong. But I thought I had #7 right.
ReplyDeleteyour kids are clones seriously they look so much alike! and they are CUTE!
ReplyDeleteOh man, I missed 2. It's amazing how similar they look! And, just so you know, we are totally jamming to your playlist. Jeff just asked me why we don't have music like that.
ReplyDeleteI recognize some Hyde Park flooring in several of those photos! Certainly Dana!
ReplyDeleteHuh? Are you sure those are different children's pictures?
ReplyDelete