Tuesday, June 5, 2012

favorite 4 year old ...

on the planet right now!

Here's my beautiful birthday girl!


She's soooo happy that it was her birthday. 
Not only had she been asking about it every day for weeks but Mike and I told her she couldn't turn 4 on her birthday if she didn't start eating her dinner and growing bigger. 
I think she was worried :)

Here was the only picture I was able to take before my good camera ran out of batteries. 



And no, she did not actually eat the amazing cupcakes I made. Just the frosting as usual. Funny how year after year some things never change  :)

She got a bunch of presents (thank you grandmas) and Mike and I got her a bike with training wheels!


See--awesome cupcakes right? I was stupendously proud of me and the girls for pulling them off.



Happy Happy Birthday to our gorgeous baby girl who has suddenly turned into this smart and talented grown-up kid this year!

Our family wouldn't be the same without you Carina!
You're surrounded by love on all sides!
Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! That last picture is the cutest!! Yay for 4 year olds! I wish we lived close to each other, I bet our girls would be buddies. And way to go on the cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Carina! I can't believe she is 4 already. Really? She's beautiful. And your cupcakes look awesome. Way to go, Momma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job on the cupcakes ive seen that done on pinterest and ive been tempted to try it. Now i know that if YOU can do it ANYONE can do it :) haha. My kids just eat the frosting too...but they think they need 4 cupcakes to lick all the frosting off of gross!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Carina! Such cute pictures, as always.

    ReplyDelete