Saturday, July 7, 2012

If you haven't yet heard

We have a new addition coming to our family end of November ...

Baby number 4 due November 25, 2012!

That also means I go for my midpoint ultrasound this week to find out what we are having!
Yay!


Anyone want to take a guess at the gender with me?

Take a sec to vote on our poll on the sidebar.

I'd love to see what you all think.

Having a Baby Cartoon Do you know what you're having? A human being.

4 comments:

  1. AWESOME!! Congrats Tiffany!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my gosh your pregnant and almost 1/2 way done?!?!?!?! how crazy is that?? Your gonna have 4 kids! I seriously cant believe it, im lagging behind you i need to kick this baby making in the butt!!:)haha i think its another girl!! but im hoping for a boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete