Wednesday, May 1, 2013

raising artists


Just downloaded a bunch of the pictures we've taken with the iPad.




My kids love that there's a camera on there-- 



they go CRAZY taking zillions of pictures 






then we like to uh ...



tweak them ...






just a bit.







I'm, you know, just being a good mom and teaching my kids about art...

and 



vandalism 

and stuff...



check 'em out


Aaaaaargh matey! 


Rainbow Princess--artwork by Danna

Cat woman--done by Danna 




Super Cale!


Self portrait--done by Brynn

roast me up some Lobster Cale--Danna




Granny Danny

abstract-- done byBrynn


psychedelicarina



 Caler bug-- done by Danna


and then, maybe my favorite of all ...





Scary Clown!--by Carina

Bah ha ha ha!
cracks. me. up! 



admit it, you laughed too!

Better start teaching your kids too or we just might be the best vandaliz-ers on the block!




2 comments:

  1. Oh, and I love the earrings and reading glasses on Granny Danny. I wonder where she got that idea from.

    ReplyDelete