Carina gets so proud that she can stand up by herself in the crib. Danna tries to get her to fall down; it can be pretty funny and Carina doesn't seem to mind.
On top of that, how do you get two little girls to look cute in the same picture? I swear I take like 14 of each shot and none of them seem to turn out. We'll keep working on it.
Merry Christmas everyone!
I think they both look pretty cute in every picture!
ReplyDeleteWow i agree with kristin your kids are cute in every picture!! is carinas hair changing lighter?? They both have the prettiest blue eyes im so jealous!! Tiff we definitely need another chat session i need mommy advice! Call when you get a spare moment (509) 727-1490
ReplyDeletehey Tiff!! how are ya?? we need to catch up big-time! I can't believe you have 2 girls now! I just had a girl 6 weeks ago, so now Shazer is a big bro too! my email is ofcourseiloveyou2@yahoo.com. laters!
ReplyDelete